You can also browse the VoxCommando Youtube channel, where there are more tutorials thanks to VC users, as well as other potentially helpful demos.
VoxCommando Version 2
- MS Speech Platform 11
- Fresh install or upgrading from VC1 to VC2
- Installing Language Packs in Windows 8
Installation Tutorials: Standard Configurations
- J River Media Center
- Media Browser (requires VC version 22.214.171.124 or higher)
- XBMC 12+/KODI (appropriate for Frodo and all later versions of KODI)
- XBMC Frodo (Deutsch)
- XBMC Eden (not supported in VC Version 2)
- Combining different configurations (experience level: intermediate +)
- Prefix Mode
- Editing & Building Commands (1A). A must watch!
- Editing Commands (1B). More on payloads, keyboard emulation, plus plus ...
- Command Confirmation
- Introduction to Events
- Introduction to Maps
- Regular Expressions Intro to using the Regex Tool - Part 1.
- Regular Expressions Regex Tool - Part 2.
- VoxCommando and Eventghost
- Nest Thermostat and Protect (using the standard Scrape actions and Maps in VC)
VoxWav on Android
- Using VoxWav Pro version 2.6.1 (Also extremely useful: VoxWav Pro Beta features video.)
- Setting up VoxWav to quickly switch ports
Fireside Chats (for noobs)
- Fireside Chat 1 - Open a web page/launch a program
- Fireside Chat 2 - Search Wikipedia
- Fireside Chat 3 - Security Alert! (Gmail and Vera)
- Google Calendar - Triggering timed events in VoxCommando
- RoboBrowser Basics - Creating a RoboBrowser/Logging in to a website
- RoboBrowser - Our Groceries
- Skype - Voice dialing and TTS alerts
- USB-UIRT - Learning IR Codes (see also: Intro to Maps)
- Vera Home Automation (potentially helpful to *all* new users)