Author Topic: orvibo S20 WIFI socket  (Read 7951 times)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: orvibo S20 WIFI socket
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2016, 11:24:12 AM »
Yes.  Sorry about that.  I knew about the existence of a reversed Mac address but I thought it was only used in a different discovery message that I was playing with when investigating creating a plugin.  I guess I scanned the parameter too quickly and missed it, thinking it was all padding space characters.  It is possible to create a plugin that will find all the sockets and even generate events.  I'm just not sure if I want to spend the time necessary to do it.

Anyway I'm glad it was you that was testing it so that you could find the solution yourself.  I hope it did not take you too much time.

in the turn off command, there where Forum Bold tags ( [ B],[ /B] I added the space so they would show up) around the Mac address in the third action

That explains what happened the first time I tried to bold something and then wondered why it didn't work   :bonk

I'll update the original post so others that copy the command won't get stuck by it.

PegLegTV

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2016, 11:44:07 AM »
Anyway I'm glad it was you that was testing it so that you could find the solution yourself.  I hope it did not take you too much time.

honestly I was surprised at how fast I found it,  ;)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2016, 01:35:23 PM »
You must have had "a beautiful mind" moment.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 05:52:49 PM by jitterjames »

rio14

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2016, 08:52:00 PM »
Good job Mr thank's a lot