Author Topic: Raspbian and fhem  (Read 2611 times)

fishware

• View Profile
Raspbian and fhem
« on: October 19, 2015, 10:45:49 PM »
Hallo everyone.

I want give you a short introduction to my smart home control.

I use an Pi and some cheap hardware to control device. There is an USB-RSR2 adapter for ca 3€ to control my videobeamer. I'v bought a 12x relais brakeoutbox for less then 15€. So I can switch my beamerscreen (Leinwand). It has an radioremote and I could't figured out the protocol. So I wired the remotebuttons to the relaisbox and "simulate" an fingertip. From some old IR remotecontrols I extract the LED, wired it to the GPIOs.
With an 3€ IRreciever from china on my PI, I can read my remotes and generate profiles for the device.
So I can switch all my LED strips (is that the right word for LED Leuchtschlauch?). To prevent that switch more than one device (yeah I have the same LED strips twice) I "connect" the IR sender to the device reciever face to face and put into tape (Schrumpfschlauch).
At the some way I switch my TV, because it has two networkdevices, but no way to control it over TCP/IP or whatever (I mailed with the customersupport over a month and they say I can't control it with an Androidapp. What the option "Remotecontrol" on/off in the settings of the TV is could't no one answer there.  ::confused )

With the Max!Cube I control my temperatures. All these devices connect to th PI and controled with FHEM. A XBMC/Kodi, AVM callmonitor, DB-Reiseauskunft an many more modules are available.
So I can "morse" the incomming phonenumber with my LEDStrip for visual phonerings (very usefull if you hear loud music).
With an Jabberserver on the PI an client on my phone and a OTR chat, I can heat my flat on the way home, with tasker or whatever. All without these scaried cloudstuff from Nest and amazone or whatever.
FHEM has an nice TCP/IP interface, and here comes VC in the game. All this cool stuff is now voicecontroled.

I hope my english is not too confused to you. For suggestions or questions, please feel free.

Computer, turn the lights down

sainf

• $upporter
  • Living In Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: Raspbian and fhem
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 03:05:31 PM »
check this out.

http://banana-pi.org/

fishware

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 08:41:01 AM »

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 09:03:30 AM »
I think sainf probably meant: http://www.banana-pi.org/
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

sainf

• $upporter
  • Living In Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 12:55:06 PM »
I think sainf probably meant: http://www.banana-pi.org/

Yip thats the one sorry.