Author Topic: Any way we could get the community behind on updating the look of VoxCommando?  (Read 2109 times)

werethless12

• View Profile
Just wondering if we could get it to look more "modern" would prefer to not go the Windows 8 route and have a super flat design, but we should get a group of us together and make Version 2 look substantially different from Version 1.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando

IKROWNI

• $upporter
    • View Profile
its usually not even on my screen anyways so either way it doesnt bother me much. I would rather see new stuff and added support and integration over pretty UI updates

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
What he said... :bignod

I agree that the UI is important, but only in terms of functionality.  This has always been a top priority for me and continues to be but there is no time for a rewrite from scratch.  I recently did a pretty major overhaul of the command editor, adding new functionality and changing all the icons.  I don't plan to do that again soon.

The style does not matter and an overhaul of "the look" would be a lot of work for nothing IMO.  I am certainly not in need of a make-work project.  I have a zillion new things I want to do and a zillion old things that could be improved.