Author Topic: TTSMS Voice and Speech Recignition Engine  (Read 4426 times)

Soda97

• Contributor
    • View Profile
TTSMS Voice and Speech Recignition Engine
« on: January 30, 2015, 03:39:00 PM »
Just wanna make sure, you can't select a different voice than the speech recognition engine right?  I noticed that when I switched the voice, the engine also switched accordingly.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: TTSMS Voice and Speech Recignition Engine
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 04:50:59 PM »
No idea what you are talking about.

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 06:44:21 AM »
The TTS voice has nothing to do with the speechrecognition. The TTS is only a output. For example, you can select english recognition and using as output a russian TTS voice - it will work, but sounds crazy  ;)
***********  get excited and make things  **********

Soda97

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 10:37:25 AM »
Are we talking about TTSMS?  'Coz say if I use the English recognition and then use the output as a TTSMS Russian voice.  It will speak and recognize Russian phrases but not English anymore.  I tried selecting the voice from the TTSMS plug-in and also tried changing it with the setvoicenum action but same result.  Did I do something wrong?

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 11:16:15 AM »
Are we talking about TTSMS?  'Coz say if I use the English recognition and then use the output as a TTSMS Russian voice.  It will speak and recognize Russian phrases but not English anymore.  I tried selecting the voice from the TTSMS plug-in and also tried changing it with the setvoicenum action but same result.  Did I do something wrong?

As Kalle says TTS has nothing to do with Recognition.  Speech recognitino and Text to Speech are two completely separate things with no relation to one another.  It does not matter if you are talking about TTS or TTSMS voices.

Maybe the cracked version of VoxCommando behaves differently for some reason.  I have no way of knowing about that.

What you are saying does not make any sense to me, so if you are still looking for help I think you will need to make a video to show us what you are talking about.

Soda97

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2015, 02:11:31 PM »
That's good to know so it was my problem.  I started from scratch, reloaded the voicecommands.xml, de-select and re-select the plug-ins seems solved the problem. 

But I don't get what you're trying to say? What is a cracked version?  I'm using the 2.1.3.6 beta.