Author Topic: Google Voice recognition pattern export / download / import to Windows SR?  (Read 5544 times)

proplane64

• View Profile
Hi- I use Google Voice on my android phone for emails, texts, everything and it is almost flawless. Is there a way to use Google's stored voice recognition patterns of my voice to improve the accuracy of other speech to text services like Dragon, Windows Speech Recognition, VoxCommando?

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Google Voice recognition pattern export / download / import to Windows SR?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 10:37:47 PM »
I'm afraid that would be a long shot at best.  Assuming google even has data specific to your voice, and assuming you could get your hands on their data (that's right, it's their data, not yours), you can't just smoosh data from one system into a different system.

proplane64

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 03:41:07 AM »
Thank you for your response, jitterjames.  In fact, Google Voice recognition works by storing your voice clips on their servers and learning from your corrections.  Also- users can download at any time most of their personal data.  I was hoping to somehow import GV's "learned recognition" into WSR/VC/DNS- alas, I think you're right- no current options to do so- at least nothing easy.

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 10:31:22 AM »
I can listen to my Google Now audio history online (https://history.google.com/history/audio), and I know how to download my gmail/drive/Google Voice data archive (https://www.google.com/settings/takeout/custom).

However, I can't find an option for downloading my personal Google Now voice recognition patterns/corrections data. Where would I find that?
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 05:50:43 PM »
Hi- I use Google Voice on my android phone for emails, texts, everything and it is almost flawless. Is there a way to use Google's stored voice recognition patterns of my voice to improve the accuracy of other speech to text services like Dragon, Windows Speech Recognition, VoxCommando?

James has added the ability to use Google speech recognition via the TCP plugin in the new, beta version of VoxCommando (VC 2.2.4.5)

TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)