Author Topic: Voxcommando Media Player Classic Integration.  (Read 13662 times)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: Voxcommando Media Player Classic Integration.
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2014, 11:46:57 PM »
Works great. :-)

rio14

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2016, 05:08:23 PM »
hi
i downloaded   the mpc-hc, i liked it because its easy and simple, i need help to use commandes , for pause play and stop....
i copied the command group to my tree, there is localhoste and port, do i need change setting in tcp plugin or vc setting to get it working, can any one explain. thank you

PegLegTV

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2016, 05:16:56 PM »
if you read the 2nd post xtermin8r explains that you need to change the port numbers in the commands and how to get the port number

I don't use MPC so I'm not sure if the commands still work sense they are 2 years old

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2016, 08:35:38 PM »
There are no VC settings to configure. This is not a program that VC officially supports.

If you want to use the http api that xtermin8r describes, you will need to enable the web interface in the media software. He explains this here:
http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=1572.msg13746#msg13746

You can change the IP and port settings there if you need to.

Then all the commands are sent using the Scrape action in VC, as he shows in his examples.

To use the play, pause etc. commands, the movie or music you want to play first needs to be queued.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 08:39:07 PM by nime5ter »
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2016, 03:56:02 PM »
I accidentally moved jitterjames's response, when trying to move the separate youtube question to its own thread.

James wrote:

i need help to use commandes , for pause play and stop....

For very simple things like pause play and stop you may find it simpler to use keyboard emulation and the shortcut keys that MPC uses for these functions.

For support for your youtube question, see: http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=2532.0
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)