Author Topic: Amulet update - cheaper worldwide shipping  (Read 4027 times)

eddyc

• View Profile
    • Amulet Devices
Amulet update - cheaper worldwide shipping
« on: May 01, 2014, 06:28:44 PM »
Hi folks,

Not sure if this is the most appropriate place to post this (James can move or delete it if needed), but I figured it might be of interest to some of VoxCommando's international users:

Now that we've completed our inventory move, worldwide shipping on Amulet orders has been reduced from $35 to $15, as of 1st May. This should make it a fair bit more affordable for UK and European users who had been put off by the high shipping price.

Delivery time for European orders should also now be much faster: typically 3 days or so. The downside is that US & Canadian orders now take an extra couple of days to deliver; when we're as big as Amazon and can afford multiple fulfilment centres around the world, that will improve, no doubt.

Also, if I haven't said it elsewhere already, all our shipping delays are now finally resolved and orders are typically dispatched within 48 hours, allowing for local holidays.

Eddy

mdsh

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Re: Amulet update - cheaper worldwide shipping
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 11:34:25 AM »
This is great news Eddy! Thank you for all your efforts and to those users not yet the proud owner of an Amulter remote let this be said....

Now is the time to BUY BUY BUY! I love my remote and is yet to give me a single issue.

PS - bought the OEM version and it is 100% for VC so there is even more saving. I love xmas in May  :biglaugh

eddyc

• View Profile
    • Amulet Devices
Re: Amulet update - cheaper worldwide shipping
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 06:37:50 AM »
Thanks for the vote of confidence, mdsh  :)