Author Topic: Version 1.1  (Read 10182 times)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Version 1.1
« on: May 25, 2013, 06:48:57 PM »
I got tired of working my way up to version 1.  So I made a little jump.  I might as well call it version 43...

Lots of changes here and there.  Consider it alpha for now, until we get some reports back.  Who knows... maybe it's perfect  :biglaugh

(link removed)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 10:04:39 AM by jitterjames »

Maplebar

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Re: Version 1.1
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 08:37:22 PM »
Thanks for implementing the RightMouseButtonDown!

The OSD looks different now. It now displays which group the command is from... but since I only have 1 group, it isn't useful for me at the moment. Is there a way to revert back to the old OSD?

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 10:17:58 PM »
No.  You can turn it off though, if you want.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 10:21:19 AM by jitterjames »

Wanilton

• $upporter
    • View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 11:35:11 PM »
Great James, I will See changes soon.

Wanilton
www.xbmcbrasil.net
XBMC  Brazilian Community Forum - Admin
Windows 8.1 - XBMC Gotham Custom Plus - Aeon MQ 5
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

claymic

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 11:30:59 AM »
Very thanks man. I will test today

claymic

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 12:03:59 PM »
Hi James
I suggest you to change the default control in Vox to open windows using XBMC Frodo, for now you are using this
Code: [Select]
"window": "video", "parameters": [ "videodb://2/2/{1}" ] This will work only the Frodo version, but if you want you can change for
"window": "videolibrary","parameters": [ "TvShowTitles" ] This will work for Frodo and Gotham.
I am testing the new version, until now everything its running smooth. Great job like always.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2013, 01:40:43 PM »
thanks Clayton, but which command are you looking at?  The default config for Frodo has group called:
"XBMC Activate Windows & Browse" and all the commands that I can see in there look like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<command id="86" name="Browse TV Show Titles" enabled="true" alwaysOn="False" confirm="False" requiredConfidence="0" loop="False" loopDelay="0" loopMax="0" description="">
  <action>
    <cmdType>XJson.Raw</cmdType>
    <cmdString>GUI.ActivateWindow&amp;&amp;"window": "videolibrary", "parameters": [ "TvShowTitles" ]</cmdString>
    <cmdRepeat>1</cmdRepeat>
  </action>
  <phrase>Browse</phrase>
  <phrase>T V, Television</phrase>
  <phrase optional="true">show, shows, series</phrase>
  <phrase optional="true">titles, by title</phrase>
</command>

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2013, 03:08:01 PM »
I got tired of working my way up to version 1.  So I made a little jump.  I might as well call it version 43...

Lots of changes here and there.  Consider it alpha for now, until we get some reports back.  Who knows... maybe it's perfect  :biglaugh

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fm0e8njemveqs26/VC%20Setup%201.1.exe
good job James - everything works in my case  :clap
I've installed over the previous version and there are no complications  ::wiggle
***********  get excited and make things  **********

claymic

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2013, 04:15:28 PM »
Ops, my bad, i found now. I will have to change only the groups like XBMC TV to work with Gotham, i have to use the name now "videodb://tvshows/" , i dont know if will work with something like "videodb://tvshows/{1}", i have to test.
By the way...
The OSD (send notifications) to XBMC its working in this version ?
Thanks
Clayton

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2013, 07:11:15 PM »
This is based on the way that XBMC refers to the path when you add it to favourites, or if you use getlabels to ask XBMC for the current path.  If use the context menu to add a TV series to your favourites it will look something like this in the xbmc favourites.xml

<favourite name="American Dad!" thumb="http://thetvdb.com/banners/posters/73141-1.jpg">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;videodb://2/2/53/&quot;)</favourite>
In this case "53" is the id for the show "American Dad".  Using this we can jump to a particular series and browse all the seasons and episodes.  If we replace the 53 with {1} then we can use a payloadXML to browse any TV show.  I don't know if Gotham uses the same paths, but at this point I really don't care.  Frodo was just released and I don't have the energy to even think about what new problems will arrise and need to be solved in Gotham!!!  :'(

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2013, 07:20:03 PM »
i dont know if will work with something like "videodb://tvshows/{1}", i have to test.
Yes it will be nice if this works.

By the way... The OSD (send notifications) to XBMC its working in this version ?
What do you mean?  Are you talking about showing the recognized command automatically?  Yes it works using the (old but still working) XBMC event client, and even though you are using Frodo, you need to set this up in Options / XBMC tab.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 07:25:18 PM by jitterjames »

claymic

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2013, 07:49:52 PM »
Yep, its this, but i test today and i dont get any message in the XBMC. When i was using Eden, long time ago, i remember to put this to work. Every OSD that i send from Vox was showed in the XBMC, this is particularly useful when we are using the XBMC with Wasapi, since in this way we cant get sound from Vox, so i just use the OSD to show some information when i need.
I am planing some nice commands with this, i will make a video later. Do you know that we can send a picture and a text for the XBMC and then a notification will pop up with the information, right ? Let´s say that vox its monitoring some web cam, alarm system or door bell, when any event of this systems happens we can send a message for the XBMC with the picture of the web cam or a information about what sensor was activate or even a message informing that are someone ringing the doorbell.
For me, the best thing will be have Vox and the XBMC working together with the Audio Wasapi setup, but this will not gonna happen, since the XBMC block any other program to use the audio.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2013, 09:29:55 PM »
Yep, its this, but i test today and i dont get any message in the XBMC. 
I don't know about Gotham, but I just tested with Frodo 1.2 and it works fine.

claymic

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2013, 09:59:29 PM »
There is something strange with my XBMC, i will reinstall it with a old version of the XBMC Gotham, i am only using this version because the 3D. And the Skin Ace have to be modify to show the OSD like the Aeon MQ4 did.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2013, 01:49:31 PM »
Clayton, I moved your posts to a new topic since it is not really about the release of version 1.1

http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=1085.0