Author Topic: XBMC Eden 11 with support audio Dolby true HD and DTS HD  (Read 121684 times)

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
Re: XBMC Eden 11 with support audio Dolby true HD and DTS HD
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2012, 11:24:55 PM »
I think you might have another issue there - nothing I can see in recent updates would have cause eventghost to stop working - there's many who use it with Beta 3 for remote controls and there haven't been a rash of forum posts regarding an issue with it.
I switched back and forth between beta 2 and beta 3 about 5 times.  It always works fine in beta 2 and it never works in beta 3, so whatever other problem I have it is still tied to beta 3.  Can't imagine what it would be other than something being changed between beta 2 and 3.

Note that I can communicate fine with XBMC using both VoxCommando and EventGhost, it is just the keyboard emulation that is broken.  I like to use keyboard emulation for standard keys like up down left right, enter, escape, since it works with most programs.

DDDamian

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2012, 11:50:15 PM »
Odd - Wanilton said it worked okay before I posted it here (gave him a private link to test). Might want to check with him if that's actually the case. If I see any other reported issues in the XBMC forums with EventGhost/keyboard emulation, or in the master branch concerning the same I'll let you know.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2012, 11:57:00 PM »
Wanilton is using Win7 32 bit.  I have seen cases before where keyboard emulation worked on 32 bit but not 64 bit (with windows media center for example).

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2012, 11:57:39 PM »
If I see any other reported issues in the XBMC forums with EventGhost/keyboard emulation, or in the master branch concerning the same I'll let you know.
Thanks, much appreciated. :)

DDDamian

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2012, 12:21:50 AM »
Been browsing the pre-Beta3 commits and there are a few regarding keymappings and profiles authored by JHSRennie - one of the devs who's also very active in the forums. I'd suggest posting there with the specifics as he's bound to see it (and I can make him aware of it if he doesn't). That's gonna be the surest way to get it fixed for you quickly.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 12:26:36 AM by DDDamian »

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #110 on: February 14, 2012, 08:12:19 AM »
In windows 32 bits, it´s work fine, the trouble is only  in pc with OS 64 bits I believe.

www.xbmcbrasil.net
XBMC  Brazilian Community Forum - Admin
Windows 8.1 - XBMC Gotham Custom Plus - Aeon MQ 5
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #111 on: February 14, 2012, 08:15:34 PM »
it is hard to believe, but enabling debug mode in xbmc "fixed" it.  I am now able to use keyboard emulation in Eden beta 3 on my 64 bit system, even after turning debug mode off again.

I don't understand.

Anyway, if I learn anything new or anything changes I will report my findings here.

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #112 on: February 16, 2012, 04:48:08 PM »
James, Please answer post keyboard emulation in XBMC forum..

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?t=122887

The Question is:

Bearing in mind I've never used Eventghost, I need some more info. I've added a macro with the content you specify so From the root of the tree I now have a heading "Emulate keystrokes {Right}" and an item below this also called "Emulate keystrokes {Right}". I can execute the macro within Eventghost, but how do I tell it where to send the keypress?

I also tried adding the XBMC plugin and adding the macro under the XBMC heading, but executing the macro does nothing.

JR
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

cycy_canada

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 17, 2012, 12:46:44 AM »
This is an awesome work and something I waited to get in XBMC since so long :) Thanks a lot for your work and for sharing it !

I grabbed the latest build with Eden Beta3+patch+global delay, did not put anything in my advancesettings.xml and it worked great for the most part. For one movie though (DTS-MA) it does skip audio every 10-15 seconds for about 500ms... is that what was referred earlier in the post? would that be fixed with the advancedsetting changes ?

Do you have documentation on the audio settings, I'm a bit confused with the choices... especially the one my reciever is capable of no DTS | DTS-MA | DTS-HD, my reciever does both, why do I have to pick one only ?

Last question :) Why is XBMC not incorporating your work in the release ? This is so needed !

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2012, 04:23:02 PM »
Friends, today Damian (DDDamian), compiled new build XBMC release candidate 1 + audio hd, download build here=> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25170804/XBMCSetup.exe (windows version)
Includes mainline Global AV Delay patch plus bug-fix, Portuguese (BR) language strings, German and Hungarian language strings, updated splash screen and speed optimizations.

For users who do not want to use the version with audio hd, can use the official version of xbmc:
Here link for official XBMC eden release candidate 1 (normal version) -> http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/win32/xbmc-11.0-Eden_rc1.exe - there are one litte bug in implementation global av delay in this build, i compiled fixed version,
download here only xbmc.exe ->http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25170804/XBMC.zip, overwrite xbmc.exe, after install official version, done.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 04:26:25 PM by Wanilton »
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #115 on: February 29, 2012, 05:41:52 AM »
Hello Friends, DDDamian detect on little bug in previous build, link for latest version with fix (xbmc eden release candidate 1 + audio HD) -> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25170804/XBMCSetup.exe.

The earlier builds used a pull from a11599 (Istvan)'s repo. Now that it's modified and pushed to master a merge resulted in two differing versions of the patch. A quick test didn't show any issues as I don't need to use this patch for sync.

Thanks DDDamian, for this build, this is great job.
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2012, 06:40:56 PM »
Hello my friends, today team xbmc, release oficial xbmc Eden 11, download final version here for windows:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/win32/xbmc-11.0.exe

Link for version final Eden 11 + áudio hd by DaneiaE, download here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25170804/XBMCSetup-11.0%2BHD-audio-edenfinal.exe

enjoy.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 06:59:04 PM by Wanilton »
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

shanibh

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2012, 02:23:25 PM »
Hi,

Thanks for the update :)

I'm new to the forum...registered followed this post

Since updating, I'm having a lot of jitters with DTS (and DTS-HD which never worked before on XBMC), sound is getting metalic from time to time for few seconds

anyone experienced this? any solution? same videos works fine under splash pro...so it's probably not an HW issue, might be XBMC mis-configuration?

Thanks,
Shani

Wanilton

• View Profile
    • XBMC Brazil Forum
« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2012, 09:46:38 PM »
Hello Shanibh, welcome to voxcommando forum, if you use XBMC HD version, try rename file advancedsettings.xml for advancedsettings2.xml, in this place,
C:\Program Files\XBMC\system..
Restart XBMC, and try run xbmc again, I hope this solve your troubles.

Voxcommando is a excelente tool for control xbmc, too.

Wanilton
www.xbmcbrasil.net
My Room Entertaiment´s
About me

nubuck

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 05, 2012, 08:32:32 AM »
hello,
here I would like to execute powerdvd11 in external player to play only with my bluray menus.
how to
thank you