Author Topic: Voxwav Pro version for Android Wear Moto 360 smartwatch  (Read 5608 times)

three6zerocool

• View Profile
Voxwav Pro version for Android Wear Moto 360 smartwatch
« on: July 04, 2014, 03:38:24 AM »
With the various Android Wear smartwatches coming out, will a version of voxwav pro be posxible for the Moto 360?, and if so, will Sir Voxington be whipping up some voxwav Wear magic?.

Just wondering.

SeanCRS1

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Re: Voxwav Pro version for Android Wear Moto 360 smartwatch
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 03:17:03 PM »
I Second this request  ;D Just got the Moto360 many android wear apps have yet to redesign for the interface... have a feeling gen2 devices will get a much needed enhanced resolution.

Anyone had any luck integrating Taskerware to VC or EG?
“We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?”
— The Doctor, Season 5, Episode 13

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 06:16:59 PM »
If you have a watch that can run Android Wear 2.0, check out VoxWear Beta (VoxWav for Wear 2.0)

« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 10:19:17 AM by nime5ter »
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

keithj69

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 09:48:50 AM »
Hopefully my reburbished huawei watch will be in friday for testing this.  Thanks James and Nime5ter for working on this.

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 10:49:07 AM »
I have not created any documentation for this yet so contact me if you are confused!

Notes:

You must have Android Wear 2.0 running on the watch.  If you do, then you should be able to find the app in the Play Store directly from the watch.  You won't see the app on your phone or tablet AFAIK.  I have been using a developer preview of Wear 2.0 so far.  I don't know if the official version has been released for Huawei yet.  There have been a lot of delays.

When the app starts it will disable Bluetooth and enable Wifi.  This was the only way I could get it to maintain a reliable connection for direct communication with VC.  If Bluetooth was enabled the first time you run it it might not be able to connect for 5 to 10 seconds.  If you just exit out of the app normally it will leave Bluetooth turned off.  If you want to turn Bluetooth back on easily you can tap the top of the app to bring up the menu and then tap the 'X'.  This will enable Bluetooth again and do a full exit of the app.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 11:49:44 AM by jitterjames »

keithj69

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 12:25:04 PM »
Thanks for the info.  I saw the app in the store from my pc's browser.  If i run into any strange issues, i'll let you know.

keithj69

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 09:34:44 PM »
Official 2.0 out for the Huawei watch is out. If running the 2.0 previews, you need to unpair the watch, then go through the motions again. Once paired, check for updates. You'll need to basically go through the same motions of repairing after the update. 
Since both voxwear and 2.0 have been beta, i haven't said much. I'll start my opinions now. (So far so good, by the way)

Junhglebeast

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 06:50:04 PM »
Hello James,
I have a smart watch running Android Wear 2.0 I tried searching the play store for the Vox Wear app but search return not found

jitterjames

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • VoxCommando
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2017, 09:37:09 PM »
I don't know if there is some limitation based on your device or location but here is the link to the app in the Play store, just in case you were looking in the wrong place or searching for the wrong words.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jittersoft.voxwavwear&hl=en
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 09:56:13 AM by nime5ter »

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2017, 06:21:41 PM »
Hello James,
I have a smart watch running Android Wear 2.0 I tried searching the play store for the Vox Wear app but search return not found

Assuming, based on your silence, that James's response did not help, perhaps let us know which brand of smartwatch you have. There may be others here who have the same watch, or we may be able to find more information as to why the app is not showing up in the Play store on that watch.
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

Junhglebeast

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2017, 05:55:47 PM »
Sorry I took so long to reply😔 Was a bit busy, any way the link that James provided I was able to find the app, I was looking for voxwear 2.0 instead of searching for voxwear beta, the app is working, I have the Huawei watch version 1

Thank you😉