Author Topic: unrecognized commands into text  (Read 2750 times)

Cassan0va

• View Profile
unrecognized commands into text
« on: June 17, 2016, 03:13:28 AM »
What im thinking i want to do is that if i say a phrase which isnt recognized i want it to say "wrong command please repeat" and that part will trigger dictation into a text file so it records tve missing command.

Did that make any sense?

Command > feedback saying it isnt recognized > trigger dictation of what ever i say into a text file so i can add this at a later state

Been looking at the dictation payload but yeah i need it to trigger
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 04:26:14 AM by Cassan0va »

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
Re: unrecognized commands into text
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 03:57:23 AM »
Makes no sense for me, because a not recognized phrase can have many causes - for example: you have a two or more phrases command and speak aloud only the first phrase, VC will show you in the history window a "VC.NotRecognized" event command, but this is not a wrong command - it missing only the second phrase.
Anyway, you can trigger a dictation command with this event.

http://voxcommando.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Events
***********  get excited and make things  **********

Cassan0va

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 04:32:31 AM »
Yeah ive figured as much which is why i turned to the forum.
Ive yet to find any other solution than mentioned above.

I guess i could combine the 2.
Vox says "unrecognised command, would you like me to add it?" i have to trigger a 2nd command ie "yes / start recording" to save it into a text file.

I often forget my commands so i try multiple plausible commands this will be a way to add em

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 06:31:10 AM »
Funny solution - but I think it is easier to take more a look at your command phrase structure.
So it depends on how you build your command phrase - for example: If you want to turn ON or OFF the kitchen light, you can build a command phrases like  "turn the kitchen light"-"ON,OFF".
A even better way is to give your command phrases a structureand using also "optional" phrases (if a phrase in your command tree is marked, you can click on the question mark icon to toggle the phrase to optional) http://voxcommando.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Command_Tree_Editor#Phrases

here a example:
phrase1 optional: "please, save energy and"
phrase1: "turn, switch"
phrase2 optional: "the"
phrase3: "kitchen, office, bedroom, living room, bathroom"  <- payload list or payload from XML
phrase4: "light, lights, lamp, lamps"
phrase5: "on, off"    <- payload list
phrase6 optional: "please, but quickly"

You need to speak only the red phrases to execute the command and the blue phrases are optional which can be used too, but not needed to execute the command  - this is only a simple example  ;)
With phrase3 as payload, the command can be used to switch ON/OFF lights in different rooms.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 12:26:17 PM by Kalle »
***********  get excited and make things  **********