Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Vera Home Automation Controller / Re: Getting started with Vera
« Last post by jitterjames on January 05, 2024, 12:02:32 PM »
I did not like the direction Ezlo was going so I switched to Hubitat.  So if the API has changed from what we were using with Vera you will have to use HTTP actions.  I won't be making a plugin for Ezlo, but you probably don't really need one, as long as they have a decent http API.

Here is a starting point.
https://support.ezlo.com/hc/en-us/articles/8165438132252-Ezlo-Platform-How-to-Use-HTTP-API-Commands-AKA-Luup-Requests

The simplest thing would probably be to turn off authentication in Ezlo, and then start with something simple to see if you get a response.

https://192.168.0.11:17000/v1/method/hub/info/get

You would need to use the correct IP address for you hub.
Vera Home Automation Controller / Re: Getting started with Vera
« Last post by Powers on January 04, 2024, 09:11:51 PM »
Hello all,

I have been using vera for a few years now. Now that Ezlo aquired Vera and made it's own Ezlo line, could we also integrate Ezlo API with Vox Commando? If there is anyway I can assist please let me know!

Note: I've been using Vera Plus and now bought an Ezlo Plus. The old Vera method doesn't exist in Ezlo, they made it more cloud based and you can disable authentication via Cloud API GUI.

Cheers,
Powers
MediaMonkey / Re: MediaMonkey 5
« Last post by JonPeyton on November 23, 2023, 02:32:18 PM »
10-4 boss!
« Last post by jitterjames on November 21, 2023, 12:43:11 PM »
Nope!
« Last post by JonPeyton on November 14, 2023, 07:36:28 PM »
Hey 'yall!
Are we still not using MM5?
Thanks!!
Поддержка русского языка / Re: Problem with playing wav files
« Last post by jitterjames on November 10, 2023, 10:25:23 AM »
That's a weird one.  I don't have any ideas how that might happen but I do see in the log that VoxCommando was installed in C:\Program files (x86) 

It should not be installed in program files.  There is a BOLD notice when you first install VC that you should not put it there.

Maybe try a clean installation to a normal unprotected folder like C:\VoxCommando (for example) and see if it makes any difference.

Also, I don't know but maybe rename the wav file using only ascii characters?
Поддержка русского языка / Problem with playing wav files
« Last post by Aniv_D on November 05, 2023, 02:04:12 PM »
Здравствуйте jitterjames!

Возникла проблема (не у меня, а у другого человека) с воспроизведением звуковых файлов
действием Sound.PlayWav (действие Audio.Play даёт такой же результат).
Вместо него воспроизводится стандартный звук от Windows (Windows Background вроде бы).
В логах никаких ошибок не наблюдается.
Формат wav файлов в порядке. Я у себя проверял данные звуковые файлы и они воспроизводятся нормально.

Система на которой данная проблема:
Windows 11 German
VoxCommando v2.3.1.1b

Может быть у Вас будет какая либо идея решения данной проблемы?
Заранее спасибо!!!

Приложу файл с логами.
Off Topic (not related to VC) / Re: Drone Life
« Last post by JonPeyton on October 11, 2023, 06:02:11 PM »
 ;D
I think Google added the ability to take these type of pictures several years back if I remember right
Off Topic (not related to VC) / Re: Drone Life
« Last post by jitterjames on October 11, 2023, 05:23:27 PM »
Wow.  You live on a tiny planet Jon!
Off Topic (not related to VC) / Drone Life
« Last post by JonPeyton on October 11, 2023, 02:23:29 PM »
I've been working with my latest hobby drone a lot since retirement.They are very capable at performing autonomous feats that really are great.
  If anyone has ever thought they might enjoy this hobby but for some reason you didn't, I encourage you to rethink...
This is from the drone's "Master Shots" level of activities.Basically once I set it on its way Im done.Its flies the route, takes the videos and lands all without input.

https://youtu.be/A3qyiP2d3QQ

JP
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10