Author Topic: (Re)Learning is fun  (Read 970 times)

JonPeyton

• $upporter
    • View Profile
(Re)Learning is fun
« on: December 16, 2015, 01:50:34 PM »
As I've had VCPro for several weeks now I of course am having loads of fun with it also I've achieved what I would consider an acceptable measure of success concerning macro building and integrating the tools provided into my daily life.
However as I am in no wise formally educated in any programming languages I of course hit the "WTF Wall" ( ::confused) every so often when attempting to use the product.Incidentally I imagine that barrier is never really removed I rather think we push it further down the line of progress as we continue to gain more knowledge about the subject we are endeavouring to study/implement.
That being said I spent most of my off day yesterday starting at the very first Tutorial Video and rewatching as many as  I could.Being more familiar now with a much greater amount of terms and applications within VC it was of course tremendously informative and quite frankly invaluable to my personal ability to use this program.
Therefore I would heartily advise anyone in a similar situation as mine (fairly noobish to VC but with a foothold on the basics) to take the time to refresh your knowledge in this way.You wont regret it (and the price is certainly reasonable)
Thanks to everyone here who posts and contributes!
JP