Author Topic: New Here  (Read 21740 times)

danderson

• View Profile
Re: New Here
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2014, 11:26:08 PM »
Hi all ,
 I have two questions , is there a way to add a small delay ,(100 ms), between the activation of a command and the dictation payload within ?
And is there a way to do a mouse click relative to the active window ?
dan

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2014, 06:52:09 AM »
As far as I understand your first question - NO.
A phrase followed by a payload/payload dictation/payload list/payload range/... are parts of a command which trigger the actions in it - so if you need a pause between these phrases/payloads, speak this parts slowly. It is possible to have a pause between actions, but not between the phrases in the command tree. If you mean a delay before the command will execute, you can add a "VC.Pause" action with parameter 100 at the begin of the command.

Maybe you can give us more details to let us know what you really plan to do with this command.

Answer to your second question: Yes, if your active window is always on the same place with the same size.

http://voxcommando.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Actions#Mouse

And here the same - we need more details, maybe we know other possibilities to help you.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 06:57:14 AM by Kalle »
***********  get excited and make things  **********

nime5ter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Getting Started with VoxCommando
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2014, 11:20:29 AM »
@Dan:

Please post new questions in new threads, using an appropriate subject line, and ideally, in the most appropriate board of the forum.

Your latest support request regarding your chess game has been moved to Help with VoxCommando.

New topic subject: "Opening windows at an absolute size & position"

http://voxcommando.com/forum/index.php?topic=1787.0
TIPS: POST VC VERSION #. Explain what you want VC to do. Say what you've tried & what happened, or post a video demo. Attach VC log. Link to instructions followed.  Post your command (xml)

deco123411

• View Profile
Why use denise
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2016, 10:34:47 AM »
Hi Kalle.  I read your post and I know this is an old topic but are you still using Denise.  I heard she is having problems that users are experiencing..  And why just not keep using only Vox commando as essentially you are coming trolling Denise  with vox anyway.  The Denise  image is really not important and this adds more memory usage.
Also Vox can be loaded on every PC as well.
So I'm asking why use both Denise and vox.  What are the advantages as I could not understand on your earlier posts
Forgive my ignorance

Kalle

• $upporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2016, 11:02:41 PM »
I do not really use Guile3D "Denise" anymore - I have only showing a talking avatar at a time in which VC was no talking head available. There is no advantage at all to use a avatar like "Denise" or any other, but for some users is it not a question of advantages. I have tried only to find a way to control Denise with VC and it was successfully. Sometimes only the way is the target and this exact why VC has a lot of plugins - not for everybody, but good to know if it is possible to use it.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 11:33:30 PM by Kalle »
***********  get excited and make things  **********

deco123411

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2016, 07:08:46 AM »
Thank you for the info.. always good to keep up to date :clap